Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hmmmm..

This is called "the utter demise of sanity as we know it." because we took it during a dinner before I had to go back to work. Anyways, I'm hopeful tonight.

I'm hopeful to find someone new and amazing this summer. I don't know how this is going to happen seeing as how I'll probably either be in Tri State or being a receptionist every weekday, but maybe...I miss the butterflies and the permanent smile on my face that everyone noticed. One person even said I had a glow. Well, it's March 6th, I'm pasty and without a love...let's get this party started!...The only thing is love only sneaks up on you when you least expect it...AHEM. ugh. NOW, time to go eat junk food with my daddy, peace out chilrens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm always up a party and good times kels! BTW..... AHEM- be good. ;)!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home