Wednesday, January 23, 2008

since picture blogs=comments...


Is it vain to say my eyes look absolutely amazing in this picture? No? Good!

So, for the past two months I've been stuck in a certain situation...It's when-you can't-go to sleep-cuz-the-person-you-can't-stop-thinking-about-is-in-your dreams-EVERY-FREAKIN'-NIGHT situation. Even though I'm not suppose to care in the day my mind has a mind of its own at night and it's at this point in time where it decides to play the best scenarios in my head over and over again and even remind me of my favorite memories...It's a scream, let me tell ya.

I'll be at work at my new, well paying job and I'll see these baby-faced blond boys come in with their perfectly ripped jeans or their oily work pants er whatever and they'll flirt with my other cashier co-workers and they'll coo and fawn over the guys and everyone's just eatin' it all up then theres me, sitting there, watching this happen, totally not flirting with anyone and all I'm thinkin' is,"i got to wrap my arms around someone once, you don't remind me of him at all." It's a sticky situation I'm in; a bittersweet mess that I am STILL not letting go of for some reason and I know exactly what that reason is...Ask me if you want to the next time you see me and I'll tell you...maybe...though, one of my four readers already knows.

I'm learning a lot at my new job. I've only been there two days but so far I know what noise a rabbit makes when it's dieing, i know the description of what deer urine smells like, I know how to return/exchange things, I know how to check out a gun, I've mastered my Elk impersonation, I know how much crocks(the shoes)are, I know our prices compared to Cabela's , and I have the best intercom voice ever. If this job weren't so boring I'd never even THINK of giving it up, but it's SO BORING! I stand for 9 hours and wait...just waiting, it's all I do, good thing I'm a patient person...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: God's biggest challenge for me is and might always be: waiting.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what sound does a rabbit make when its dying?

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to see that Elk impersonation. Something tells me that merely hearing about it won't do it justice.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four readers? You only have four readers? Who? Who? Who could they be?

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all the comments you've gotten since you posted this morning... I'm impressed.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah. Wait. You work at Tri State?

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I think all the comments came between 3:11 and 3:15 pm.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's definitely some kind of story behind the deer urine smell.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you saying it would be less boring if someone came in a necked with you on your shift?

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that would sure stir up my job a bit. ;)

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels, you are one popular girl. You got more comments than Matt today. It's the simple things in life...

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you happy now?!?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

wow. so many anonymouses...no offense but i hope this isnt all just anna and becky as usual:):P

10:08 PM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

I'm here!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it WAS sort of like having a three-way schizophrenic converstation with myself. Well, me and my special invisible friend and you, Kels. Let's not forget you.
Now you know who your true friend is. That's right. Matt gave you two words, Anna didn't even post, but I? I gave you what you always knew you never wanted. Posts. Lots and lots of posts.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna didn't post cuz her comments were given in person. lol Wow Beck, I've always known you were goofy,but I never knew you were schizophrenic.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... Here's my imaginary friend's response. " :p " he he he.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home