Friday, December 07, 2007

The Infamous Day

Today is December 7th. 66 years ago today was one of the most terrifying days America had ever seen. It's Pearl Harbor Day, everyone. I know you all are aware of what happened 66 years ago, but I suggest being Patriotic and taking some time to remember what happened. Reading this could count, just make sure you don't live today without remembering those that died that then.
When I went to Pearl I saw the oil still leaking out, I read all the names of the people that died, and I threw a flower in the harbor there. Strangest part of all of that was while it was at least 80 degrees, it felt so cold on that memorial...Guess that's when happens when you're hovering over a tomb for over 1100 soldiers. Anyways, don't forget to remember, guys. Aloha.
Arizona Memorial.
The Shaw Explosion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home