Monday, November 19, 2007

It snowed last night...


A fun, convenient way to pay for lunch...
In other news, tomorrow will be one week since my breakup and besides me only eating one serving during meals instead of my normal two servings life is pretty much normal except for the random cry attacks...and miss-placed anger. Let's just say so far I've kicked one sister in the butt cuz she poured water on me and slapped another one's hand when she tried to steal my cell phone from me. They were both pretty comedic instances but when you realize I haven't really yelled at anyone since I was like 6 it hits you that yes, I'm coping but I'm not close to over all this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, yeah I payed for lunch with a roll of quarters cuz that's all I had and my friend wasn't gonna starve on my watch! Ha but the waitress' expression was great. Mr. Bill said I shoulda asked for an application afterwards.:)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home