Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 months and 12 days

I am now single.
My eyes are burning.
I kind of want to puke.
I feel like crying at the most random moments.
There are some lyrics that keep running through my head that wont stop:

"And then I'd say I know its tough
When you break up after seven months
I know you really liked him and it just don't seem fair
All I can say is pain like that is fast and it's real
Oh, you've got so much going for you, going right
But I know, at 20 it's hard to see past midterm night
He wasn't right for you and still you feel like there's a knife
Stickin' out of your back and you're wonderin' if you'll survive well
You'll make it through this and you'll see
You're still around to write this letter to me"

-letter to me Brad Paisley-

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Kels. Hey by the way guess what I didn't forget..... that's right it's in my backpack already:). I'll see you at lunch, k.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels! I love you too and that's why I'm going to slap you upside the head. Dating this way, involving yourself emotionally, and then breaking up is like a mini-divorce. And don't read into it and think that I don't love you. You CAN think, 'ok mom', though and I won't be offended.
I'm rooting for you girl. And I love you more today than yesterday. I just wish you wouldn't put yourself through these things. Spare yourself until you're ready for marriage - PLEASE!
~B

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K Beck here is where you don't say anything....... anything.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

Lol thanks, Anna..Becky, I yelled at Tara last night...a yell so fierce not anna or tara or even I knew it was in me...you wanna mess with a girl with a broken heart? tell me not to date one. more. time. ;)

10:43 AM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

Got plans this weekend? : )

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love Matt. He'd pick up your spirits any day.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home