Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid homework.

Hhhhhhokay, so:

Someone very close to my heart has been having a pretty lousy week, he's very stressed and somewhat unhappy. If you found this and a red rose on your windshield would it give you hope?


A prayer for when you’re feeling discouraged:
“O Lord, In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength.
I do not fear, for You are with me.

I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of doubt and sadness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, Oh Lord.”

~Don’t Quit~

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low, and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,

You will succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit.

~author unknown~

Love,

KJH




Yes, good? Would it bring any of you from the pits of accounting and business law to the world of optimism and hope? If not, you don't have a soul.

P.S. To those of you salsa dancing with married men while their wives are watching...don't forget to wear gloves.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes to the first part, as to the second.......bwahhhhhhhahahahhaahahahahahahaha

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, those gloves came off when I shook hands with members of the Navy Band today... ;)

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! she touched a man again (yeah just to shake hands, but still)
Sister,I'm shocked at you!!!!:)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very Kindergarten of me, I know.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home