Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ill be alright as far as i can tellll

Here are some things many of you don't know about me. I forgot about them myself for a little bit, but after all was said and done I thought, "Oh yeah, I'm cool like that."



First Off: I can not, do not, and will not hold grudges. I never have except for in one case, and I never will. I tried to recently, it didn't work. It's not me, and I now never expect myself to let something weigh on my mind so much that it makes me a less happy person for more than two weeks...THAT is my maximum.

Secondly: I am not one to stay sad. A week is my maximum on that, and that was last Tuesday to this Tuesday. I'm done being openly sad. I'll be sad inside if it happens but very few will ever know again. Until recently the longest I've stayed blue was when my dog died...that was three days. So, yet another reason why I love how I have turned out.

Thirdly: I get over stuff. Now let me clear this up; I may still have feelings for someone, I may be annoyed by something that happened, I may hate it when I see someone get hurt by someone else, but I've come to the point in my life where it doesn't stick in my mind for too long. Yes, something bad happened, yes it hurt me/them, yeah, I wish it turned out differently but let's move on and make the next chapter of our lives, shall we? That's how I am, that's how I want to stay. I'm not sayin' that I don't have any feelings of loss or anything, trust ME, I sooooo do, I'm just sayin' why do they have to rule a life for a month? Can't they rule it for like a day or two?

Fourth: I am still a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. It may suck on the way there, I may hate every minute of it, I may cringe to the thought of change, but when all is said and done something awesome will happen soon, and, like everyone says, you never know what can happen.

I owe my transformation from sulky lame girl to normal Kels to; God, my state-the-truth family/friends, and Boston. Yes, Boston. There was one time last semester when I found an annoyed Trav in his dorm room listening to Peace of Mind on repeat. I asked why, he said it helped. I tried it yesterday...Trav was right.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!!!:)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home