Sunday, January 20, 2008

Survey bout MEN

The Opposite Sex



General
Body or Face
Face

Looks or Personality
Personality but looks matter too despite what everyone says, no one's as noble as they appear

Height
over 5 foot 7

Weight
normal

Hair Color
brown

Eye Color
I'm a sucker for the blues of the world.

Most Important Physical Feature
hands, they either holdja or mame you.


Good/Bad Traits
Funny
Good

Loud
Good as long as it's tastefully loud

Seductive
:)

Quiet
At times it's good

Tall
Yess

Short
hard to kiss

Athletic
Plus

Fat
every body needs some

Immature
TURN OFF!! Unless they're being playful and goofy but oh man thin thread

Competitive
Good to an extent, overly competitive's lame

Hyper
I like hyper

Smoker
cigars I can handle...cigarettes I can not...weird.

Drinker
I don't want a drunk person for a date

Smart
good

Dumb
can't help it..hah!

Observant
rare, soo goooood good good


ht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home