Friday, December 28, 2007

broken hearts unite

DMB and I are alike in ONE area more than anything else: We are hopeless romantics..When we fall for someone, we fall long and hard and keep falling until we realize it'll never happen, or someone else catches our eye...This is how we are. Anyways, he wrote this poem after seeing his newly broken-up-with girlfriend and I felt his pain, I know what he's going through. Good poem though, poor guy.


"when dust falls from heaven"
Current mood: melancholy


i open my eyes and see a new world
one more day to live, or eternity to die
was last night a dream or my whole life
it's hard to tell when the world is covered in white
the once decaying earth painted pure
holy white covers even the blackest horns
this winter cloaks evil in divinity
and gives venus a scepter over men's hearts

Are you an Angel, or is it just the snow
Falling 'round your face like a halo
did you fall from on high
I've seen your wings but I've never seen you fly

this celestial dust brings flight
feathered wings damn me to paradise
where I behold a deadly beauty
only a glimpse is offered, a fleeing vision
i stand in still adoration
eyes sprinting, yet i dare not move
for fear of melting wings
and falling back to the dust

1 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hello

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home