Sunday, December 09, 2007

Barbies and Traaains for my little sis and meeee

Despite the never ending pictures, we DO hang out with other people in college.:) Anyways, my Christmas concert went awesomely. During the song Eternal Father Anna and I both lost it during the most powerful part of the song...that's just ridiculous when you hang out with someone so much you start balling on camera at the same time...Yes, they were recording and yes, I'm pretty sure they noticed the two sopranos side by side with tears falling from their eyes and their voices cracking...Good bonding experience though.:P

Tomorrow I turn in my final paper and I stop going to school for 8 months...it will be really weird only going to Jazz Choir events, but I still think it is a smart decision on my part. I've found many good jobs in the local paper and have a lot of promising possibilities lined up.

Last night I had a really good dream that I was hanging out with the old B** friend and it was absolutely wonderful...Then I woke up and realized it didn't happen. I thought I was over this, but that made me realize that though I may find many guys these days very attractive, only one still really holds my attention...BUT I now finish my dinner every night so Woo!

There's a Christmas Tree in my house now! My mamma's decorating it as we speak. It was a nice blast from the past listening to Russ Taff and watching dad put up the lights on our freshly cut piece of forest. Patrick, my new brother in law is a logger and so we save $20 every Christmas until he and my sister leave the area. Woo!

That's all I really have to update you all on. Hope work, school, travel, family, friends, romances are all as they should be. Aloha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that concert was amazing on so many levels!!!! Merry Christmas guys

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home