Monday, January 14, 2008

You've got a way it seems, you gave me faith to find my dreams

I don't know what I'm wanting to write about tonight. I don't really have anything fascinating going on in my life and it feels like I'm at a standstill. I have faith that things will pick up again soon, but I just wish SOMETHING amazing was happening to me. Two months ago I was someones girl--tonight I am alone and know that according to every guy I know I'm the platonic friend, no more, no less.


I have never felt so unsuccessful in my entire life. I usually have a job or school or both but right now I have none of those and though it's temporary and I have a few interviews lined up, it's still scary/unsettling. I feel like I'm taking up space and am just a taker. The only thing I feel like I give is company, which is a good, but I wish I contributed more to the world than a shitzu does.

Tara and Patrick just got back from their Honeymoon and their pictures were AWESOME. That there's one good thing about my circumstance: though I feel totally alone and ridiculous for getting dumped, I know that there's a Patrick out there for me, too. I say "a Patrick" because Patrick is not only sweet and good looking, but he's a good Christian guy that's smart as a whip and knows how to treat Tara...besides all that he's head over heels in love with my sister and I see it every time he looks at her. So basically, Patrick's the ultimate man and I hope I marry someone as wonderful as my new brother in law...I hope I get married period! Hahaha, look at me, 20, got the world at my feet(soon as I get funding) and I'm worried about getting married! I use to not really care about that but since I helped plan Trogo's wedding I have a whole bunch of ideas for my wedding and I have decided that I want to be married by the time I'm 25. That gives me five years...I donno if that's a good thing or not right now, I'm kind of out of it. Anyways, next paragraph. (I'm not influenced by anything but sleep deprivation right now, I promise.)

The sun is actually producing heat on earth again! You know what that means!? Spring is coming! This spring wont be as good as last year though I'll betcha but for one particular reason...Yup, you guessed it...last spring brought me romance. Maybe this spring'll bring me enough money for independence thereby allowing me to move out finally, or perhaps someone wonderful will send me 600 dollars and the chance to go to Hawaii again. ORRR, 700 dollars and require me to go to Washington DC when the cherry trees start to blossom...I'd be ok with either of the last two...all three actually would be fine, but oh man, spring of 2007 was incredibly romantic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, my shout out for you today is Smile, by Nat King Cole.
it's a good have a listen.:)
ann

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home