Friday, February 08, 2008

songs i can relate to right now

"Every time i hear your name" -keith anderson
"Tim Mcgraw"-Taylor swift
"Smile"-Lonestar
"Just to see you smile"-Tim Mcgraw...


These are my favorite recovery songs...how come guys write all the good songs? There's only one girl in there, it's messed up.

I'm STILL not over it...gugsadfjdhs! I danced to a song that I and _____ claimed as "ours" tonight with someone else...with Danny. It was fun of course, but hurt. As "It just comes natural"(shuddup, Anna I KNOW YOU'RE THINKIN' OF THE JACK N THE BOX DRIVETHROUGH I don't APPRECIATE IT) He noticed I wasn't singin' and asked if I was ok and I told him we were dancing to my and that travisty's old song and Danny held me a little tighter. geeeeez.

Anyways I donno what else to say just needed to type...how long can this keep goin' on?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno hun, sorry I don't have words of wisdom there. But I must say that jack in the box incident was pretty amazing!:)
luv ya kiddo, keep smiling k......and anyway, Gunn loves you deeply!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home