Saturday, March 01, 2008

What A Weird...Just...WTF

OK SO: I'm at work and there's this guy and his woman friend buying two reaaaaaally small pieces of merchandise from me and I say, "Ha, you're livin' large today, my friend." and he laughs and says yeaaaah...Then there's a pause. He then says as he points to my shirt, "you gotta little attitude there, huh?" me:"oh ahaha, it's a chili stain, I'm tryin' to cover it up with my nametag." cute" he said, so I was thinkin' huh, k...Then he says, "actually, I really disslike your tone, you're sarcastic and bratty and are coming off as kind of synical and I don't appreciate it." This through me TOTALLY off and I just stood there listening to him tell me how rude I was being then he left... I can't win at this place, I try to be nice and joke with people and THIS is what I get...granted yes, not everyone can take a joke, but he looked like the kinda guy that could handle some friendly banter...guess not, good grief! Anyways, It's windy and rainy outside, I'm tired, I have some massive split ends going on and I think I need to go trim my hair SO, I'll talk to you later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow people are crazy! that's insane. but at least work gives you good stories. That's what you get to take away with you are the stories, I miss that about Baskin Robbins.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home