Friday, February 29, 2008

Maybe I could rest beneath your smile




There's a song from my childhood...You don't have to watch the video but you DO have to listen to the song...that's an order.

Woo! I'm excited! Daylan's coming to toooown! And it's Mardi Gras...Moscow version...bwahahah. Poor Yanks, NOTHING compares to a New Orleans Mardi Gras, a bunch of drunk college students being promiscuous is just ridiculous when it's almost a month late...If we did it on the REAL Fat Tuesday at least we'd be in sink with the rest of the country..gosh.

So, this spring break's definitely gonna be different than last years, mainly cuz I wont be texting certain pride and joys of certain famous families. I betcha I will work every day and then find myself in the ONE place I wont allow myself to go...Friends I've notified, make sure you call me at 10pm on the 15th..I think. yeah, fifteenth...I don't want to cause myself any heart brake, but I'm a reminiscer sooo yeah, this could get ridiculous.

In my shallow life, I found Billabong jeans tomorrow..I MUST HAVE THEM. and I will, they're on hold right now..bwahahahah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't want you to suffer any heart brake either. Then we would have to resuscitate you from your heart attack. ;)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you already find Billabong jeans tomorrow?

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home