Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want a callaway..Corvette on speed.

I just watched Gone in 60 Seconds...movie's cheesey as hell but the cars make up for the stupidity of it. There was no real plot, just fast cars beating up beamers and the lame cars of the world...Go Mustangs.

So, today I started writing a novel. I have three chapters done so far and I call it "Silent Screaming". I don't quite know why but I think it will start making sense soon. My main characters name is Pheonix, his dogs name is Simon (SHUDDUP, I LIKE THE NAME, LEAVE ME ALOOOONE, ANNA) and his love interests name is Tess. I'll start posting parts of it when I have it all written down on my computer.

So, despite my current late night obsession with fast cars and writing at work to keep my mind sharp I have currently just recovered from the worst date EVER. Those that know the story can tell those that don't but I'm tired of telling it and each time I tell it I get angrier...Let's just say pretention and thinking you look cool peeling out in a 95 oldsmobile is the worst combination any human could try to sum up...Ugh.

I don't know how much longer I'll survive at this job. Yesterday I literally pulled on my own ear to get myself out of bed. Standing and staring; hallelujah! I've started a tradition where on the last ten minutes of my shift I run around and just do really goofy stuff to everyone which has included-tieing my shirt up like in the 80s, bringing my co-workers dog beds, knocking shoes off of their display(that was once) aaaaaaand yeah...this is my life, envy me.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait is Tess the dog's love interest or Phoenix's?

And p.s. hahaha Simon, a dog! Is this supposed to be a metaphor? lol I know you said to shut up but I just couldn't resist, my friend. Have a happy day!:)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home