Sunday, March 02, 2008

And I say aw yeah, alright, every sunset, every sunrise


Hello, my cute hearted loving friendly units.

SO, Today in the paper, and throughout the internet there was a guy that asked a friend to shoot him in the shoulder so that he wouldn't have to go to work...he told the cops it was a drive by shooting and sure enough, he got out of going to work...I'm glad I'm not THAT bad yet...YET.

Is it possible for watching a star to set to be therapeutic? It's definitely hypnotic, but I was just curious cuz right now I feel calm and content and dreamy.

When you dream dream big, as big as the ocean blue. Cuz when you dream it might come true, so when you dream, dream big.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I was just playing dream big on my guitar today. Good song ;)!........AEN

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey so where are the first chapters of that book?

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home