Friday, March 07, 2008

Day after night after day this feeling

Anna- going on her first plane ride ever tomorrow
Danny- visiting Sam this entire break...wish I had gone
Katie- working all week
Paul- Who the heck knows, that man has the most random days ever
Meg- Working I bet, too
Britney Spears-hopefully doing something useful with her life.

And then there's me. My resolution for this break is to run each day...I donno how much I'll run or even if I will seeing as how I'm getting sick...But maybe, maybe this break I'll get to improve myself. Maybe this week will be just as awesome as last year...granted in totally different ways, but ya know, happiness is as happiness does.

My major plans include-seeing the sunset every night, running, maybe a day trip somewhere, cleaning my room and getting rid of stuff so that me moving out doesn't take forever, searching vacation packages for Hawaii, and hopefully just learning to finally smile, sigh, and turn away from everything that once meant so much. It's obvious now's not the time to remember so this week I'm training myself to suppress my favorite memories.

Picking at a scab will only leave a thick scar, but if you let a wound heal it goes a lot smoother. Yes, it will itch and if you accidentally bang it against something it hurts, but two weeks later all that will remain is a brand new patch of protection for the next time life pulls you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home