Monday, February 05, 2007

This pattern's LAME

SICK..AGAIN...This time with a nasty cough and that's all but still..crap. I got a feaver again last night, but I wasn't inspired to become an actress, instead I had insomnia for fear of going to sleep and waking up brain damaged. Hahahaha, My life'd make a GREAT book.

AND, Murphy still wont work. I think he's jealous of the other men in my life...*whispers* Never buy a Dodge...They're possessive and prone to depression.


2:00 PM UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!


Dirty battery terminals! Who woulda thunk it! Now my darling Murphy's running like a rockstar. No money out of my pocket, too. Now I just have to pay off a parking ticket and I'll be on my way!

1 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

I'll have to write to Murphy too I suppose. Poor guy, out in the cold, every night, all alone.... (sniff, sniff) I feel his pain!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home