Monday, January 22, 2007

Does my life have a thesis yet?

At 7:45a.m. each day that starts with a T I dominate the Admin- walkway. I forgot how pretty a sunrise is until last Thursday on my way to school. Walking to the Commons with my ears aching with cold and my nose bright red doesn't bother me so much anymore. I can't wait until spring and my morning walks then...It'll be great.
No matter where you are, whether it be Honolulu or Moscow, every early morning sky looks the same. It's still and deserted on the streets. When I was in Hawaii last May I'd wake up around 6 (it was 9 in Moscow) and sit and watch stuff happen from my lanai...It was 6, so nothing would be happening. There weren't any tourists and very few workers out yet. It was so cool seeing such a big city totally still. I have no idea where I'm going to be in 4 years. I love my town but I don't think I can stay here all my life. Wanna help me live my life to the fullest potental? It's kinda wasting away these days. My life thesis only has two sentences so far and and a paragraph needs at least four to be considered adiquate.





2 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

I'll have to get around to writing that letter I suppose.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What letter? I'm curious.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home