Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"I wanna be an ACTRESS!!"

Nothing like the good ol' stomach flu to ruin an appitite and cause dillusions. I hadn't gotten the bastard-bug since third grade...that's 10 YEARS you guys! But yesterday it all came tumbling down...Gross. At one point I was in my room trying to put on a sweatshirt, but I got so dizzy I almost passed out! My head felt heavy and my hearing and eye sight was failing. I twirled my way into the family room and caught my breath and didn't attempt to get up again until 5 hours later. During all this I watched "antiques road show-Live from Honolulu" which made me miss the Honolulu convention center and the entire city and then came the Golden Globes. I know I was dillusional because while I was watching it, I was contemplating all the ways I could get down to California and become an actress. I've never wanted to be an actress seriously but last night I could have sworn it was my calling...Though in all honesty, the only reason I'd want to be an actress is so that I could be in a movie with Orlando Bloom. That was my thought behind it and though I was the home of a 100 degree feaver and an angry tummy it seemed like it was gonna happen.
About 12 oclock I started feeling better so I went to bed and now I'm fine...Afraid to eat anything besides carrots, but fine. Sucky part is that I had to skip class today...parental orders. It's not the way I wanted to start off a new semester but pssh- I get to watch Pirates of the Carrib- with mah daaaaaaaaddy! woo! Later, chickle chews.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMHM. And then you'd get cast with old guys like Leslie Nielson or Kevin Costner. Old... UGLY guys! BUAH HA HA HA HA

9:36 PM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

They are much simpler last names to have besides McConaughey's. (yeah, I spelled it right. Check it!) I'm sure you'd be able to find a more suitable last name for your future co-star.

Having a better day I hope?

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last names like, Wilkins?

4:05 PM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

Hey now... that's not a bad idea!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That depends on which Wilkins she wants. Caleb, maybe, Jordan, sure, Matt -- I don't know if he's motivated enough. Are there really chicks out there that he would work his butt off for? No offense, Kels.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long will you want to be an actress?

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home