Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Put up the tree before my spirit falls again

"...Frosted window panes, candles gleaming inside, painted candy canes on the tree.
Santa's on his way he's filled his sleigh with things; things for you and for me.
It's that time of year when the world falls in love, every song you hear seems to say
"Merry Christmas! May your NewYears dreams come true!"
and this song of mine in 3/4 time wishes you and yours a Merry Christmaaas..." etc.

For those of you in the Moscow/Pullman area, come to our annual Christmas Concert at the Kibbie Dome! Moscow Highschool Choir, Jazz band IV, and Jazz Choir I will be there! (along with other high schools through out Idaho.) 7:30 Friday night. Be there or be sitting at home doing NOTHING.

1 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

Yeah, I'm working too or I'd come as well. Wait... no, I lie. It's the cold weather that keeps me indoors really.
And what's wrong with sitting at home all alone?! I do that all the ti... I'll stop there.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home