Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Forget what we're told b4 we get too old.

What a day! Freeeeeezing Tundra-like weather and strange/awesome events all around. I went to work today with 9 dollars that I was planning on using to fill up my gas tank....when I left work, I had 2$ left. One reason is because I bought a bagle for a friend which is no big deal since I do that pretty often. The other one I was totally ok with, but it wasn't because they were my friend...In fact, I'd never seen this person before in my life.
A girl came in today and had already ordered her bagle and was about to pay, but her card was being denyed so she went to her car to get another one. She didn't have another card, so she appologized and went back to her car without her food. I couldn't let her come to the Bagle shop, chose her sandwhich,drink, and chips and then get turned down! Out I went, as she was pulling away, I caught her JUST in time and put her bagle on the passenger seat. She couldn't BELIIIIIIEVE that I was being so nice to her, but I know how it feels to be embarassed like that when you're trying to buy something. I made a difference in someone's day, and guys, that feeling's AWESOME.
Today I got to do something out of just wanting to be nice to someone to prevent sadness entering their life. It worked. I'm not writing this to get praise, I'm writing it cuz it was fun...very fun...probably the most gratifieing thing I've done the entire month. Sacrificing fuel for fuel...Gotta love it.=) Merry 10 degrees my fellow citizens

-KESHIIIIII

5 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

That is SO nice of you! Really. I can't say I would do the same but, wow. I'm impressed! I mean that's just... it was so... what I'm trying to say is... grr-rowl.

Ok I'll leave!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

lol thank you man slave.;)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT makes you growl?!?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

niceness is very attractive, you know

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels -- what HAVE you got up your sleeve?!? You've been posting crazy things on other people's blog sites...

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home