Saturday, October 28, 2006

learning every day

Sometimes in life you just have to go with the flow, even if it's not what you would have chosen in a million years. You don't always get what you want or expect. Life is like a clay hut built on ever-moving sands: they may be subdued once you start constructing the hut, but every now and then the grains will shift and you will be thrown off track even though you knew it would happen sooner or later. It's just how things work. Tonight I was dissapointed. It's a good lesson to always keep the phrase "Lord Willing" in your vocabulary. Instead of saying "yeah, I am going to australia" you should say, "Yeah, Lord Willing I am going to Australia.".

There's a difference between being protective and possesive. Protective is looking out for someone else, but standing by in case you're needed. Posessive is a contstant smothering and anger towards anything that may break up the smothering. When this happens, don't dwell on it. It's ok to feel angry or annoyed, but be sure to not hold grudges and let it pass. It won't happen forever and there's always something more constructive to do with your time than worry about it. Take my advice, I know what I'm talking about.



3 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

Hi, just your friendly neighborhood kidcardco here reminding you to put on that smile today and go get'em tiger!

(I was a motovational speaker once, can you believe it?)

PS- Do you really think I talk too much?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

HAHA NO WAY! I love listening to you.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, she just loves hearing accents. "milk"

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home