Tuesday, October 03, 2006

october 3rd already

"You'll get my cold." He warned.
"No I wont, I have a good immune system." I said as I drank from his coffee that he offered.

Four days later I'm a sniffleing mess. Nose unusable, tonsils tickleing in that un-fun way, and a less than audible voice. Welcome back, vicious virus. I almost skipped class today but couldn't bring myself to do it. So, here I am cold and waiting for my next class. I have to take a test on my birthday(Thursday). Woo hoo.

19. It's such an in between age. 1 year passed the official age of being an adult, 6 years passed the beginning of puberty, and 2 years until I can drink in resturaunts. I guess the only really significant thing about being 19 is that it's your last year of being a teenager. My friend and I tried to figure out something for me to do for my last day of being 18, and the only thing we could think of would be to smoke, but that didn't appeal to me, so I guess I'll just do nothing.

Neck's stiff, eyes squinty, stomach puffy...Gotta love the common cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home