Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Woah

Tonight I got acausted by an entire sorrority.

I was driving down a hill from Student Health because my dad ran out of gas so I had to bring him some. So on my way down, this entire sorrority runs out into the middle of the street and starts dancing. They must have been having a theme party cuz they were all in wife beaters and jeans...Ironically enough, one was holding a gas can. Anyways, so there I am, just sitting there waiting for their little pow wow to end. They were singing "I wanna rock and roll all niiiiiiiiight and party every day" and knew every single word. It was so messed up. About 2 minutes later, the head sorrority person told them to clear the way to let me pass, so I drove bye all while being "wooooo!!!!"ed at. It was So weird. It totally could have been part of a movie it was THAT rediculous, as I was turning the corner, I saw the frat boys coming out of their house and uniting with the group...The rest is just diminishing noise and bouncing sillouetes in my rear view mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home