Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rantings of an overly tired mind

Do you ever see people that you really want to have as part of your life, despite what you don't know about them? Or better yet, do you have one friend whose raritey makes them even more of a treat to be around? I have 1 person(guy) like that in my life. The problem with these types of personalities is that though you want to be part of their clan, they already have their own designated "close friends". So though there may be opportunity, chances are that's all you'll get...Maybe more in some cases.
Sometimes it's better to admire from a distance and smile in your head. They may never know how much you enjoy the idea of them, but at least they are being appreciated.
Ona totally different note, I'm going to write a novel in November. There's this contest world wide and the only rule I know of is that it has to be 50,000 words or more. I'll let you know how it goes.
Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home