Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Wedding

Tonight my best friends' sister got married.
She had the innocence of a child but the beauty of a woman.
Her dress was pure and sparkled, exactly like her eyes.
She has no secrets, no skeletons. She contains beauty, hope, faith, love.
He will take care of her. He'll carry her all the way throughout their lives.
They will love and smile like always with all of us behind them.
Never will she be lonely, never will he have to settle for someone else.
Tonight I danced, I laughed, I welled up, I listened, I learned, I admired.
I watched her parents dance tonight. They held a gorgeous gaze and floated all over the floor.
Their love was the same as their new son-in-laws and their daughters...Maybe a few years older, but just as promising and right.
Watching them made me happy; he led, she followed-both smiling with eyes full of love and a look that said," It finally happened. ".
It's all so worth it. Whoever finds me, I will love him with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home