Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Tonsils are built in traders. Mine have been turning on me since March. About a week ago, they got bad again, which then turned into strep throat. Ew, ouch,ouch! Penacilin and Ibuprofen are my best friends these days. Hopefully I'll heal sooner rather than later, but chances are I wont get to spend New Years Eve with my best friends up north...It'll be the first time in two years I start off the new year without them and I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.
Christmas break isn't made for staying in the house all the time. Merry Christmas everyone, stay in good health and wash your hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

my throat's sore too.... strange...

8:21 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

:O Creepyyyyyyy

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you said you couldn't get any smooching, Matt...

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home