Sunday, December 10, 2006

Reason, Season, Lifetime

I once got an email that was a forward and it said,"Friends come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...". This concept scares me a bit, but it is true.
There is a group of people I made friends with at the begining of October. This entire month we haven't hung out once for one reason or another. Because of this I am sad to say that though I still want to see all of them, we are inevitably falling out of touch and will soon be just aquaintences. I think about it now and I don't think there's any way for me to prevent this. We all run in massively different circles and if we don't take the time to make our paths cross, they wont cross. One is 2,000 miles south the other 3 live about 6 minutes away from me but these days they might as well be 2,ooo miles away as well.
I met them for a reason; maybe it was to learn something, maybe it was to make me stronger somehow, maybe it was to remind me of something. Whatever it was, I'm missing them already and am just hoping that I am wrong about us all drifting apart.

10 Comments:

Blogger kidcardco said...

I almost called you after reading this until I realized you weren't speaking about me.

Cheers to you anyway darlin! : )

10:21 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

:) heheh nah, I saw you yesturday Matt, remember?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

p.s. you calling me's the best thing ever.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You flirts.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

Who's Becky?

HA! I love you

11:56 PM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

When I read your last comment I almost thought you were speaking to me. But then I saw you meant it towards Becky so, "Hi"

4:40 AM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

hehehehe, HIIIIII MAAAAAAAAAAAATT!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you see my angry eyes?

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but it will make my forehead crease between my eyebrows like Dad's....

2:56 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

There are other posts in the sea darlings. Matt is the only one being good.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home