Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kau Wela

I know someone will comment on how awful this font setting is, which is precisely why I write in this colour. Bwahahah.
There's this Stevie Wonder song called Lately that I'm listening to that my dad and I absolutely love. Stevie has a beautiful voice, I wish I owned more of his works.
School's been going very well this semester...freakishly well. When things seem so calm and subdued it makes me wonder if I'm missing something vital and putting my entire semester in jeopardy. I look on webct and my notes repetedly, nope, nothing's due, no tests too soon, I'm doing ok, just gotta stay on top of things.
In my English class I have to turn in a paper on some event that's effected my life and how it's turned me into the person I am. I chose my old school Montrose Academy. I'll post it someday if I get comments requesting me to do so. The next essay I write is about a friendship that's changed my life. When I heard this option I immediately thought of my best friend...but he happens to be my teachers little brother and I don't feel like it'd be very appropriate to write about him, kinda crossing the student-teacher boundries, too personal...who should I choose? hmm...
In a little less than 20 days it'll be Valentines Day. I loathe Valentines Day as I may have stated in previous posts. I remember in 10th grade all my girl-friends got candy and stuffed animals from their boyfriends while I watched single and un-persued. I'm making it a point to not let my rediculous bitterness get to me this year, and focus on the fact that the day AFTER vday is my dad's birthday..I can't be blue on valentines day this year, I just can't.
For those of you in the Moscow/Pullman/Monroe/Seattle/Bonners Ferry area, come see Jazz Choir I perform in the Lionel Hampton Recital Hall @ 7:30 in the Lionel Hampton School of Music on the 16th of February! We have awesooome songs so far, come out and treat your ears to ear candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home