Thursday, February 01, 2007

=)


In case you forgot who's writing to you.



Today blogspot's decided to be obnoctous and underline everything I type so bare with me while I write. Today I write about something sweet, pure, and wonderful.
I walked into my house (after having worked for four hours and waking up at 7) to see my dad at the computer watch a drum video online, his hair a goofy mess while he sported a t-shirt and his pj pants(He calls them his TV pants). It was so sweet to see this to me because so often I am the one sitting at the computer in my comfy clothes and dissheveled hair typing to you guys while he comes in after having worked for a total of 14 hours of the day...But today was his turn to only work 8. He didn't do the usual going around fixing things thing like he always does and I'm glad. He doesn't HAVE to do these things, but he does handy work out of kindness. He deserves a vacation more than anyone else I know, and to see him with his drumsticks in hand, staring at the monitor, trying to learn something new made my day. I left him alone and went to my room, only to hear the beat he was just soaking up from the computer...perfect. He learned something new and practiced it over and over and over again...I love living with a drummer.

Besides that, my car died 3 times today. Murphy needs a new battery..batterie? which one is it? I think I was right the first time. Anyways, yes, tomorrow's Friday and I am excited. Make good choices and don't forget the little stuff like seeing your dad relaxed..It really makes a difference.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home