Friday, February 02, 2007

The joy of cola and a ba bah bah baaaaah

Do any of you know if the groundhog saw his shadow or not today? I almost made it a priority to find out but alas alack, I did not. Look at me, posting blogs almost every day now! What is up with thiiiis?!

So, as I said yesterday Murphy is dead...or at least I THOUGHT he was dead. Apparently toay while I was at English my dad tried to start my car...AND IT WORKED! Funny how I've been walking the entire length of Moscow today and I have a working car at home...Though knowing God's love of playing jokes on me I bet if I drove it somewhere I'd get stranded again. When I say God plays jokes on me I don't mean it dissrespectfully. Was that dissrespectful? I think sometimes he DOES make things happen to you just to take you back a little bit, ya know? Like telling me not to take my car for graned or something by making it not work. It may just be true.
Here are things I absolutely love:
Bon Fires, Portable cd players, Cobblestone roads, Bobby pins, Backroads, Natural Hot Springs, Hidden Lakes and Secret swimming holes, My dream of opening up a drive-in movie theatre and naming it Kelsey's so that people around town'll say, "Yeah, we're going to Kelsey's tonight" in mass numbers, poems about tropical places, Snowy trees, boiling hot steering wheels in summer, joyrides, having to laugh when its against the law, sunday lunches, having new music flood into my head and finding a perminent place in my heart to forever stir up sentimental-cheesey memories, hearing the Catholic church's bells clang when Im sleeping on my porch in the summer, my dog, my annoying cat, My best friends' property, Nadreau Land, Being part of the most infamous college choir in the North west, The looks I get when its' discovered I dont drink or smoke, being a virgin, hail storms while it's sunny, and finally watching old Johnny Carson segements with anyone who will join me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home