Friday, August 15, 2008

Some people 3dozen roses &thats the only way to prove you love them...

Hey all! I've recently started cleaning out my room more in preparation to move into my appt. in two weeks. While I was clearing out underneath my chest of drawers I stumbled upon an old sketch book from 2002-2004. Looking through it I remembered my old self. There were so many pictures of girls sitting hugging their knees, with a caption saying "be yourself" and the girl looking sad and alone. There were others of my favorite bands, things I was excited about, things I wanted, things I thought about. There was a little note about how your shoes and your faith are the only things you can trust as well. I was almost an emo child! I had forgotten how alone I once felt, and then four years and much more wisdom later I'm lookin' through this piece of my past with Daniel and Anna. The best part about that was the fact that they are the two people that helped get me out of that phase of my life. It was insane, I gotta post some of the pictures up on here that I had drawn cuz while there were some that were totally depressing and a little worrysome, there were also some very amusing and clever drawings in there as well.

Wanna hear the best pickup line of my life? A lot of you have heard it, but here's for you that haven't.

Dude: "This sandwich is beautiful."
Me : "Yeah I'm proud of how it turned out."
Dude: "It's almost as...beautiful as you..."
Me : *speechless and almost laughing*"Yeah, pepperoni's a pretty color..."
Note: This dude was abouuuuut 35..Oh yeah, he had a kid with him, too.

The end! Grovehaus concert tonight at 6:30 at the Eastside Market Place! Be there or be square.


Aloha~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

35??....hey hey not bad Kels!;) just kidding. At least he didn't ask if he could lick frosting off your neck.;)

BTW Groove Haus concert!! AWESOME!!! I like the fact that we got the cops there..hee hee ya gotta love moscow.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home