Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh, I get it!

A challenge for me, an emotional woman...not just any emotional woman, an emotional Hebert woman.

A challenge for myself..well, not really a challenge, more of just a healthy lifestyle shift; Think about things more with my brain, common sense, general knowledge of the earth and logic as opposed to my emotions. I know it doesn't sound so life altering, but I have a feeling this can help not just me in my adult life, but anyone else who may stumble upon this.

Here I go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan Gunn said...

Way to be. Much love.

-Gunn

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh it's life altering kiddo, I started going the opposite direction last year. my sister said I somehow suddenly had a heart. haha:) love you kiddo

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home