Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I found this from LONG ago

Caution!!! this is cheesey...REALLY REALLY cheesy...like..oh gosh I can't believe I posted it. You've been warned



Favorite shirt on my back
Brand new jeans on my hips
Right here in this place
Let me kiss those perfect lips

Come breezing through this old door
Don't care who sees that come-here smile
Take my hand and scoop me up
Let's go somewhere the sun loves to thrive

Let's go frolic through these rolling fields
If we trip and fall it will be ok
There's nothing bad that could happen on that day
That we'd spend forever in a giddy haze

A humid night and two hyper hearts
With one solitary purpose-keep beating
A moments gaze can do monumental things
For two stuck in the moment grinning like fools

Hold me close and taunt me with your eyes
Give me a kiss I'll never forget
Watch the sun go down and never say a word


HOLY CRAP WHY KELSEY WHY!?

6 Comments:

Blogger Evan Gunn said...

I know why. even if it is bad attention, it is still attention.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH burn!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gunn you're so cruel in your honesty.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Evan Gunn said...

I spit the truth

9:49 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

I think Gunn may be right...either way, at least it's not like I'm posting pictures and saying "OMG IM SO FAAAAAAT!" Cuz there was a point in my life where I was really proud of this...thing.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jesse Lee Breshears said...

no i don't think he's right, i thought it was really good compared to my wrighting, ive won wrighting contest befor but i cant wright as good as that

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home