Monday, June 16, 2008

What was he thinkin!? Part II

Remember how in February I went on a date with a guy and he "was bold" and attacked my face? Yeah, well the same guy texts me yesterday and says I need a favor. Being the person I am I think to myself, I could do him a favor, it wouldn't hurt so I ask him what it is...He procedes to ask me to drive him to Montana to see his, you ready for this? NEW GIRLFRIEND. HAHAHAH, MMK, WHAT guy even in his most bitter of moments asks someone that turned him down to drive him 300 miles to go see his new girlfriend. I said no obviously, but I think I just witnessed one of THE most comedic/ridiculous attempts at jealousy ever. Happy Monday everyone!
-Kels-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels said "no", we need to celebrate I believe!!!:) haha jk

but oh man you're right that is the craziest thing I've ever heard.....I think he was just trying to make you jealous and kidnap you on the way to Montana. hahahahah

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home