Monday, June 02, 2008

How it's gonna be

I know there are some people in my life that think I have changed a lot about myself to please my friends that I hang out with the most. Though I agree on some of the things they say and do as well as with many other people I respect greatly there are things about me that will never change and I will never let go of no matter who you are, what you do, or what you say. I had a stubborn phase, I thought it made me look strong and independent, but I have found that life seems to be much more enjoyable if you are chill but confident in your choices...that's true strength to me.

A good quote by me: "Men may rule the world, but women gave birth to those rulers..."

I do not believe a woman's soul purpose in life is to be in the kitchen with spitup as her perfume of choice with hair so outdated she looks like a hobo. Few believe this, but there are some men that do. Mark my words the day I have a relationship with a man that thinks a woman's soul purpose in life is to cook is the day that sunsets no longer appeal to me...most likely because I would have lost my mind.

I will never ever let any man at any time slap, hit, shove, or t0uch me in any aggressive way and think to myself, "I deserved it, he's right." Never. My father's job was to discipline me and he did a good job. He'd spank me if I disobeyed the rules or disappointed him and my mom and I'm glad for that, but when it comes to any other male in the world, I'd be gone so fast the jerk wouldn't know what hit him after he hit me.

I will never give up my faith upon request or suggestion from any human being. I don't care who you are; you could have eyes as deep as sapphires, you could have better hair than George Clooney, you could have the best singing voice in the planet and the most sexy smile known to man. No amount of money could ever sway my faith, my joy, or my source of salvation. If you can't accept me because I believe merely by faith and the power of love, nice knowing you.

I will never chose any outsider over family. That should be a given, but you'd be surprised how many people do just this. Unconditional love is rare and should be appreciated, and reciprocated as much as possible.



I am goofy. I frolic around, I laugh loud, I like to ruffle feathers occasionally by starting stupid debates, and I know how to be obnoxious. I do most of these things occasionally, but not so much to prove a point anymore. If I'm acting this way, it's because it's fun to occasionally be silly....Crazy concept I know, but life has to be balanced so you gotta be serious and keep your playful side at the same time because if you don't you miss out on one side of life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely said my friend.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home