Sunday, May 11, 2008

How does it feel to know you'll never have to be alone?

My Aunt Kathleen is in town from N.O.L.A. this week and it's crazy having her here. I haven't seen her since I was six years old. The sweet part is that as my mom and her talk more and more my mom's southern accent comes back.:) Wonderful.

My sister Trogo (Nickname for Tara) is graduating from college this Saturday. I can't believe it actually. I've woken up to her drinking coffee and studying so much in my life it'll be weird never seeing her working on homework again. She'll be a registered nurse, what an accomplishment! I'm so proud to know her. I love that girl, she and her husband are two of my favorite friends I've ever had. They're moving to Seattle, it's official, and I'm really excited but at the same time I'm secretly bummed because they will be so far away. I'm avoiding showing this part because what they need right now more than anything is support, and that's what I'm giving them.

I wish I had something monumental to say, but all I have are little unfinished theories wallowing around in my mind. They will come out soon enough, don't worry, I just hope some come true and others remain merely theories. I love you guys, I'll post something on my down time later today. Be good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a sec. you told me that the graduation was on Saturday the 16th.
The 16th is a Friday, Saturday is the 17th on which I have to work at the nursing home.
Anywho let me know what the plan is for the graduation I'd still like to see Trogo get her RN pin!!!
luv ya!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, theories? Hm...

Quick Robin! To the Library!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home