Sunday, April 27, 2008

Guard that thing, kels!

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REMIND MYSELF,"Guard your heart."? Nothing's happened, don't worry. But I feel myself falling for a guy more than I feel like I should right now. Nothing has been confirmed, I might just be attracted, but my favorite colour of eyes is involved, and those get me fast and hard, so I guess it could go both ways. This summer is sneaking up on me, and an attachment that leaves this town would leave me with my hopes up, and frustration in full bloom..But,ooh man.

Travis is going to Hawaii this August...I'm so stoked for him. Jealous as hell, but so stoked...Sunsets...smells...waves...Crap damn it.


I need to go to bed. I'm semi depressed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

semi depressed.... NO! ur not allowed:)

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not on your life. Not on my watch. Go out and enjoy the sun. Stay busy. Be thankful. Have patience. It will keep you out of trouble.

Your other, less merciful, sis. :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home