Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ya find out who your friends are...

Corey(far left) is always kind and very funny.
Anna(middle) is as we all know my sister, my best friend, and one of the most iconically awesome people you'll ever meet.
Heather(blond next to me) is pretty much the bomb; she's so smart and so fun her husband's gonna be one incredible dude
Katie(redhead by Heather) is the loudest, most outgoing girl I've ever met my ENTIRE life. She always smells like vanilla and always cares about her friends..

THESE are the kinds of people that make the phrase "girls night out". Hanging out with the four of them convinces me that not all girls are drama-ridden gossip lovers. They're the kinda girls where purity is just one of the things we all are proud of, where laughter doesn't come at the expense of others, and getting along with each other is just a way of life. Thank God for these awesome women.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!! ~the loud redhead

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all ya'll 2! This is a really sweet post Kels. Had Soooo much fun last night! Thanks girls we should do this again soon =D
~ann

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And.....next post!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home