Monday, June 30, 2008

Gbye Ausy girl




Here are some random pictures from a friends' goodbye night out...

Know what's strange and sounds even stranger? I was thinkin' today about some of my most memorable times in my adult life and about 60% of them have occured in dorm rooms of my friends. I met my first boyfriend in a dorm room, had the best smoothie of ALL time in a dorm room, ripped my favorite pair of jeans in a dorm room cuz I was skateboarding in the room, and that's also where I first found out about blogspot..SO, lots to be said about dorms, but I've heard so many crappy things about them as well that I am SO glad I am not/am ever going to live in one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww we love Cory!!!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya she's a cutie

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home