Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bad Rabbit!

SO, Today I get home from my second job and I am greeted by my cat....and a baby rabbit sitting next to her frozen stiff.scared as all get out. I grabbed a towel and picked it up, then put it in a box to see if my freakin Lion cat hurt the rabbit at all. While I'm lookin' at it, it JUMPS up and hauls ass under my sofa..."oh no!!!" i think to myself, "There's a rabbit loose in my house!" So then Anna came over and we got it cornered, she totally could have caught it, but as she claims, it jumped up at her and it scared her so she let it get away. AUGH! I could have TOTALLY caught it if I had been over there...ugh. Anna might be the only person I know that is afraid of a baby rabbit. Anyways, so then after banging on every piece of furniture upstairs and scouring my entire house, I have come to the hopeful conclusion that the crazy little thing scurried outside in my frantic attempts to rid my house of him.
Here's me and SweetumsFeed(tha'ts what we named him) before he ran away.
Here's the face Anna said the rabbit made at her that scared her so badly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww see doesn't that face just freak you out?!!! And yeah that's right blame me cuz I was the one that let the demonic rabbit thing loose in the first place.......oh no wait that was KELS! lol oh man let me tell you after 13hrs of taking care of patients, chasing a rabbit for an hour was the best comedic end to my day!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home