Monday, July 28, 2008

my version

Some do “planets” to list the most influential people of the opp. Sex in their life, I’ll have colours:

Red- Red is in my town, but far away right now. He’s been one of my best friends this summer but we haven’t talked for a couple days. This saddens me but for some reason it feels necessary. He’s got blue eyes, great smile, and an even better person to spend a lazy summer night with. Is romance in our future? Doubtful, but that’s ok because him simply being around is good enough for me.

Orange- Orange is far away both in distance and in contact. He’s in his hometown and I am in mine, and though we both have phones that work and text people constantly, we rarely talk. Thankfully we’ve seen each other since the summer started, it was wonderful to laugh with him. He is handsome and bright and I smile every time I see him. He does what he wants when he wants and won’t change for anyone but himself.

Yellow- Yellow is amazing. He is smart, musical, talented, shares my same beliefs, sweet, kind, and interested in me. Only problem is the feeling that I am not interested in him in the same way. We’d be perfect for each other for sure, but I haven’t spent enough time with him to really know if I have any romantic feelings towards him. It’ll be good to have him in town again and see what happens for sure.

Green- This one single man has been more emotionally exhausting to me in the past four years than any other person I’ve ever known my entire life. We’ve dated, we’ve fought, we’ve been best friends, we’ve not talked for 6 months. He knows my family, I know his. We’ve watched movies, and taken trips. He’s the second person I talked to after my first breakup, and I’ve helped him see things clearly as well( or at least I tried). He’s a guardian angel and the devils advocate. He helps me open my mind. Best smile, sapphire eyes, and personality that I have ever stumbled upon in a native man of Moscow. I love him and can’t stand him all at the same time. ;)

Blue- Blue eyes says it all. He is my friend…That is all. He is fun and musical and a great person to get a much needed hug from. I was blown away when I first met him, and thankfully our friendship has grown into something unique. We’ve only known each other a short time, but I’m totally stoked to know he’ll be around this semester. Talent, looks, and a killer sense of humor make up this person that I will refer to as blue.

Purple- I JUST met this guy a week ago. He is strong and religious and has had his share of heartache but he doesn’t seem to be jaded. We keep in pretty good touch considering how far away he is, and I think if we were in the same town wonderful events could conspire…UNNNNFORTUNATELY he lives about 500 miles away so I don’t see anything monumental happening soon, but I’m willing to keep on getting to know him just because it’s been so fun.


Woo! There you go. Good luck guessing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home