Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Words can only prove so much. If a promise ain't enough Hold onto my love

I wouldn't pet my cat so what does she do? Attacks my hand...Stupid animal.

I've been thinking that a lot lately...Why are there so many stupid animals in the Moscow/Pullman vicinity? Why can't they grow up and actually act like humans? The pathetic excuses to flirt and the poor judgment on when to stare and think that it is accomplishing something is really getting old. They should create a class at the University to teach guys my age how to act like guys my age. I would LOVE to witness a suave smile or a twinkle in an eye that did not occur because the guy was checking out my butt. I want to think, "that was awesome" instead of "get castrated." That would be greeeaaat. I hope it exists in this town soon but I'm willing to wait for college to start if I must.

One good thing about Travis was he was always a gentleman and knew how to compliment me. It's not so much that he'd say anything, most of the time it was a smile that would do the trick and every time I would think to myself, "wow." . I haven't thought "wow" in a long time.

Today was my parents 25th anniversary. My sisters and I got them to meet us at 415 s. main st(casa lopez) and as they sat down we were playing their wedding song on my laptop. I couldn't believe it but that part was actually too cheesy for me but Tara thought of it cuz she wanted to try to get them to cry...good tears, of course. We decorated the booth with silver things and daiseys and Tara made a FANTASTIC tiny version of their wedding cake. That girl is the most talented person I've ever known, she succeeds at everything. I don't know how she does it.

It was awesome celebrating 25 years of marriage with someone. Even if it wasn't MY marriage I'm really glad it existed in my life today. It made me want something as good as they had and I'm really hoping I find the happiness my parents have found. My dad has now been married as long as he's been single(single 25 years, married 25 years). His life is at a complete halfway mark. Awesome. As for my mom, she has been married longer than she lived in the south! She lived in N.O.L.A. for 22 years and has been married for 25. Crazy, I know. We called her a yankee and got THE GLARE OF DEATH so we took it back immediately. Shoulda known.

This week has been my most anti-social of the entire summer. It's not like I planned it or anything, but I've only hung out with people like...two times this week. What's going on with that? Responsibilities? Totally overrated.

In other news, the band GrooveHaus(previously known as Heartless) is playing at the Farmers Market on Saturday starting at 930 I think so if you're bored and willing to get up early for awesome rock and roll, go downtown and let them serenade you with their melodic tones and modest Christian sensuality..HAHA! Aloha, kids.
~Kelsey~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home