Thursday, September 04, 2008

Oo, the Hu-Irony!

So, I keep accidentally contacting people I don't mean to contact...I've called one person like 3 times on accident but I KNOW it doesn't look that way, and it really IS an accident...So it's annoying/embarrassing.

Little dramas enter my life every day and they are bugging the hell out of me! If it's not a friend wussing out on doing the right thing, it's finding out another friend lost their virginity! If it's not that, it's accidentally calling your ex boyfriend cuz of your stupid key guard, and if it's not that it's seeing him every day and getting nothing but a cold stare in return.

I love my Moscow-ville. I love the people, I love the campus, I love the weather...But I'm kinda tired of being so present. I kinda wish I could be seen by my teachers and that's it, just kinda float around and see everyone but not let anyone see me. I miss my taco buddy, too. He and I have the most unique dynamic ever, it's deeper than you'd ever immagine.

On a MUCH lighter note, I found Danny Schneider! My friend has him in one of her classes and she said it might be my Danny and sure enough, it's him! A LOT different than I remember...lots more facial hair. I told him I knew him from preschool and of course, he didn't remember me...I don't think anyone besides Tanna C remembers me from preschool...oh well, I found Danny, FINALLY! 17 years later. Guess what; He's engaged to a very gorgeous girl. :)

Aloha Gorgeous People,
An annoyed but alright Kels

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your posts. but when is it ok for a christian to swear? where is the witness in that? "let no filthy communication come out of your mouth". -- another believer

7:14 AM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

is hell considered a swear word? I'd call it strong, not swearing, but sorry if it offended you. Least that's the worst I get on here. :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Evan Gunn said...

kelsey, I don't think I could have described that idea as well as you did. way to be.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no offense taken because i've read your posts and know you love the Lord. and, you got me thinkin about it, which i love. to think, that is. so i've been reading the web and finding interesting sites/blogs:

http://www.evangelicaloutpost.com/archives/001712.html

http://www.helium.com/items/236365-why-christians-should-not-swear

i was always taught that the 4-letter words were wrong for Christians to say, so for me, they are wrong. and, like you, i don't want to offend or mislead anyone, so i guess that's my biggest reasoning for not using the words most people consider swear words.

sayin it again. love your posts!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home