Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Livin' Those Songs

I think one of the best ways to live is to live in the spirit of Aloha. I know it sounds cheesy but here me out. Aloha is a welcome/sender that sends the person off/greets them with good will, love, and friendship. If you live your life in Aloha then it would make sense to conclude that you'll live a life full of love, good will, and friendship.


I'm making some changes in my life. I gotta shape up. Too often I let little things become something I feel I need to share with everyone. I gotta stop doing that. I hope I keep looking forward to things and not looking back so often. I have been doing that a lot lately. Whenever I get distracted enough to forget the past, I feel like I need to gather up the good memories of the past and cradle them for a little bit. I have no idea what that's all about, but I'm working on it, too. I'm a work in progress.

~Aloha~

6 Comments:

Blogger Evan Gunn said...

cool

10:21 PM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

Kelsey in Hawaii again... I could here the shouts all the way down to the bayou! : )

10:26 PM  
Blogger Evan Gunn said...

Kelsey, i went and looked at one of your early blogs and noticed you posted rudyards kiplings "If". When was the last time you posted poetry.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

well, that depends...do you mean Kelsey poetry or real poetry? heheee

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"wow" is all I have to say about that.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Evan Gunn said...

Kelsey, I am saying GOOD POETRY. now i don't know if that includes yours but whatever is good.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home