Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"What do I do with my heart?"

Has anything exciting happened in Kelsey’s life that would only happen to Kelsey....


Of course! Like my life would be uneventful...pssssh.

SO! Monday I was sitting where you can plug in your computer and a girl came and sat by me. Cool...Then another one came...and another. Pretty soon a flock joined the herd and the entire hispanic population of the U of I was surrounding me.(NOT BEING RACIST! ) I was just trying to watch hula on youtube so I didn’t think much of it until someone started playing Journey.”Yay, journey!” I thought to myself...then someone turned on some Usher...they MIXED Journey and Usher! It gets better! Someone then decided to turn on the Lion King soundtrack. You can’t make stuff like this up you guys! SO, there I am, little white girl trying to watch her hula videos surrounded by Journey, Usher, and the Lion King ALL at the same TIME...If they did it just to get my spot they were successful. Wow. There was also a lot of really strong cologne involved that embedded itself into my lungs, but that was just a friendly reminder of my crazy lunch experience.


God decided something when he decided me. He gave me writing ability(I think) and he made my every day life comedic and memorable. ‘S definitely something to be thankful for. I told Meg this story and she laughed and said,”This stuff only happens with you, Kels. Anyone else and it just wouldn’t fit.” Perhaps she’s right, but regardless I’m lovin’ every minute of this easy, romantic, loving, comedic, thoughtful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home