Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Space

I finally moved in! Everything's where I want it and all I need is my end table and my desk. It's weird to be on my own, sleeping without the sounds of my cat talkin to my dad,not hearing him laugh at Craig Furgeson, and not to mention using a totally different shower.

My apartment is complete with pots and pans, food, decorations, cozy woobies(what my family calls tv blankets) and pictures of everyone I love in every corner of my house. It's fun and exciting, but also really lonely. It reminds me of when I first started driving, how strange it was to not have anyone to talk to as I drove around town...It doesn't bug me anymore, and this wont soon Ashleigh says, so I'm trusting that she's telling me the truth.:)

That's all I really have to say for now...that and I think that my core class is perhaps the most boring class in the entire university.


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels' definition of food: "chips, dip, coke, and tuna." :) haha I love you kels

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then why the pots and pans? :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

... I have bread too...AND MILK! HA! Not nearly as..well. yeah, k. My nutrition needs some work.
lovelove

6:15 PM  
Blogger Evan Gunn said...

kelsey, I eat drink sleep and breathe coke. You'll be fine.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i dunno gunn, that's only if ending up like you is "fine." :)

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It also depends on how he defines "coke".

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaahah oh come on it's gunn! We all know how he defines coke. ahahahahah

12:38 PM  
Blogger Evan Gunn said...

my life is awesome and I am awesome last time I checked so coke will do you good

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home