Friday, September 12, 2008

My life never ceases to amuse...me

So, I hope ya'll had a good library day (har har har) mine just got more and more interesting as the day progressed.

Four hours of substantial manual labor at work got my endorphins flowing as it always does. I'm convinced I have the best boss in the entire city of Moscow..hands down. SO! After running 3 yellow lights and one hilarious trip back to Otto's I went to the most painful hip hop class of my life thanks to a new blister THANKS to the evil high heels I wore to school on Wednesday to further improve my overall appearance and make the men of my campus happy. I'm guessing I looked like the equivalent of a spider monkey with a thorn in his foot; really trying to make it in life, but doing really messed up steps and moves thanks to the lameness that is his foot.

After hip hop I went to country swing...this is where my day hit its speak of awesomeness. The dancing was awesome and kicka$$ and then one fateful dance made up the rest of my night. As I was dancing along with some sweaty guy I don't even know he swung me out before I was suppose to twirl back in to be dipped. As I was leaving the cuddle WHAM!!! Elbow to my head, bright colours, weird taste, weirder smell, less hearing than usual, and laughing to cover up the cuss words I sooo wanted to yell. "Oops, sorry! Watch out!" was all that was said...thanks, I'll be more careful.

I danced for bouuut an hour and a half more, had a wave of death come upon me, so I left The Beach in a dizy haze and crahed onmy couch at home...I don't think you're suppose to go to sleep right after you get a concussion, but my dad said it was ok, sooo I might be a different person forver now, but I was gonna change in the long run anyways, so it just made my life all the more interesting.

PLUG: Groovehaus concert this weekend! Saturday, 4:30PM at the Latah County Fair! Be there or miss a concert that will definitely make your life happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home