Thursday, February 22, 2007

You better like Jazz...

...Because that's what this entire week's about here in Moscow. Lionel Hampton himself loved it so much he even made a festival for it. People from Canada, Russia, England, all ovvvver the place are inhabiting my tiny town and acting crazy while doing so. My favorites are the Canadian kids that come into work causing a ruckus. They're very outgoing and definately not afraid to talk to you. This time last year I was working at Arby's and I didn't get to talk to them like I do now. Fun times all around.
My cousin's coming over from Seattle today, it will be great to see him. He plays drums so my dad's already planned about 30 clinics for us 3 to go to as well as set up his huge, purple drumset for them to play on. You'll never see a better lookin' pair than my dad and my cousin; TWO Tall, dark, and handsome men who are respectable beyond all belief and nice as can be immagined.. Aaaah, I love my family.
Oprah's amazingly generous. Though she appears shallow and rich, she has a golden heart. Her Academy that she built for girls in South Africa is a dream to 152 girls that only wished for something that wonderful. I love Oprah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Go Bella!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home